a private matter
Potomac Family Planning Center has 3 private abortion clinics in the Northeast.
- In-Clinic Abortion Procedure up to 17 weeks – local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia available.
- Abortion by Pill up to 10 weeks – No anesthesia or surgery required.
- Private VIP and Expedited Abortion Services
- Fetal Abnormalities
- Pregnancy Testing (early blood tests, early urine tests)
- Ultrasound (determine length of pregnancy)
- Options Counseling
Other Services Offered (Gynecological & Birth Control)
- Birth Control Counseling
- Birth Control methods (the pill, Depo Provera, Nuva Ring, IUDs, patch)
- Annual GYN Exams include, breast exam, pelvic exams, Pap Smear, and routine lab work
- Gynecological Services are provided by Board Certified Gynecologists
All of our offices are state-licensed and are members of the National Abortion Federation (“NAF“).
Check Potomac Family Planning out on Facebook!
|Potomac Family Planning is a reputable abortion clinic that does offer abortion care by experienced abortion doctors.
Beware of #FakeClinics (Crisis Pregnancy Centers) that pose as women’s health care clinics offering free pregnancy testing and ultrasound. They do not offer abortion care, nor do they support women making the decision to have an abortion. READ MORE