a private matter
Potomac Family Planning Center has 3 safe, comfortable
and private abortion clinics in the Northeast.
Confidential Abortion Services at Potomac Family Planning Center
- Abortion by Pill up to 10 weeks – No anesthesia or surgery required.
- In-Clinic Abortion Procedure up to 17 weeks – local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia available.
- Private VIP and Expedited Abortion Services
- Fetal Abnormalities
- Pregnancy Testing (early blood tests, early urine tests are available)
- Ultrasound (determine length of pregnancy)
- Options Counseling
Other Services (Gynecological Services & Birth Control Services)
- Birth Control Counseling
- Birth Control methods (the pill, Depo Provera, Nuva Ring, IUDs, patch)
- Annual GYN Exams include, breast exam, pelvic exams, Pap Smear, and routine lab work
- Gynecological Services are provided by Board Certified Gynecologists
All of our offices are state-licensed and are members of the National Abortion Federation (“NAF“).
Check us out on Facebook!