a private matter
In addition to abortion services, Potomac Family Planning Center offers other services including gynecological and birth control services.
- Pregnancy Testing (routine urine test, early blood test, and early urine tests are available)
- Ultrasound to determine length of pregnancy
- Options Counseling – If you’re pregnant and uncertain about your plans for your pregnancy, we discuss all options.
- Comprehensive Routine Gynecological Care (medical history, pelvic and breast examinations, Pap Smears)
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Birth Control Services
- Birth Control Counseling & Services – We will help you find the method that is right for you!
- Birth Control Pill Prescriptions
- Birth Control Shot every 3 months (not available at all locations)
- Nuva Ring
- IUD (not available at all locations)
- Xulane (the patch)
- Diaphragm fittings
Not all of the other services listed above are available at each location. Call the location nearest you for a list of other services available to you.